Sacred Line Genesis Remix (Steam & DRM-Free)
A downloadable game
Being originally designed and developed for the SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis, Sacred Line Genesis Remix is an alternate version of the brand new 16-bit horror visual novel/adventure game Sacred Line Genesis, which was released on cartridges worldwide in February 2015.
You are playing as Ellen, a private detective living in eastern Europe. Lately, her business has not been going well, which leads her to the decision of closing the office. But on the last day of work, an eerily familiar yet anonymous voice calls her by phone and asks her to inspect a hidden forest outpost. Intrigued, Ellen leaves for the case she could only find in her worst nightmares...
Recommended for fans of obscure surreal games from early-mid 90s (like Lunacy / Torico on Sega Saturn).
PC Version Features / Differences
- The new version is entirely kinetic and features Normal ending only
- Completely different engine with the completely different GUI
- Save / Load system
- Higher resolution graphics: original 576p stillshots were used instead of the compressed original 240p ones
- High quality music + new tracks which were removed from the original due to ROM size limit
- Includes French translation of the game (the original was English-only)
Here are all buyer reviews of the cartridge version that I found on the Internet:
Video Review by Gunstar (US, GunstarHeroes777 Channel)
Sega-16 Reader Roundtable Review by Joseph C. (US, Sega-16.com)
Game Treasure Magazin In-Depth Review by Gordman [Deutsch] (Germany,gordmansgametreasure.com)
Another Castle Review by Averagus (Australia, anothercastle.com)
Pixel Madness Review [Deutsch] (Germany, pixel-madness.de)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: